Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Today is my special day

Nov 4
I am so thankful Lord. You have given me another fruitful year. You have continuously showered me with your blessings and for that i am so grateful.

Here are some memorable years in my past that i treasure....

2011 - i gave birth to my precious baby Adriana.
- my eldest daughter Althea enrolled in the best university here in Manila.

2008 - transferred and found a nice job.

2003 - was able to travel abroad and stay in a five star hotel.

2001 - was able to travel abroad and stay in a five star hotel.

2000 - was able to travel abroad and stay in a five star hotel.
- found a job in a multinational company.
- had my first car.

1997 - i gave birth to my cute baby Angeli.

1996 - was able to travel abroad.

1995 - was able to travel abroad.

1994 - i gave birth to my eldest adorable baby Althea.

1992 - graduated from a university.

1988 - graduated from high school and met my fun loving and loyal friends who are always there when i needed them.


No comments: